Monday, April 2, 2007

3 Great Marketing Gifts




In my years as a marketing professional, I have developed a list of my favorite marketing promotional items even though there are a lot of executive gifts to research. These items include: custom key chains, embroidered hats, and coffee mugs. While this list changes, depending on my clients and the type of event being promoted, these three items are always on the top of my list. These promotional products are inexpensive and provide customers merchandise they will keep.

When I shop for embroidered hats price is important. These marketing promotional items tend to be more expensive than things like key chains, bumper stickers and refrigerator magnets. I save them for special promotional events and as gifts for long-term clients. They also make great gifts for the holidays and other company events. I like to encourage companies to use them as sales incentives as well. Another thing to keep in mind is quality. Be sure you are giving away a product that will last.

When it comes to custom coffee mugs the sky is the limit. These mugs are generally inexpensive, but you can find some higher-end stainless steel mugs as well. The great thing about this promotional item is you can guarantee it will be used on a daily basis. These mugs are great gifts for office parties as well. Coffee and Tea drinkers often find their favorite mugs and stick with them for years.



No comments: